Pick Up Prospectus & Registration Form
Please pick up the prospectus from the Admission Office. The prospectus will have registration from attached in it.
Return of Registration form
Please submit completed registration form to the Admission Office and make sure you are given a receipt at the time. Upon registration you will provided with assessment guide line according to appropriate age and level.
Documents to Submit
Please submit following documents with the form; an application will not be processed without the following documents:
- 3x passport-sized photographs of prospective student (taken within last 2 months)
- A copy of his/her birth certificate
- Copies of both parent’s CNIC
- A copy of school leaving certificate (if applicable)
Your child will be invited for an assessment in which he/she will be assessed on academic capabilities as well as his social/emotional behaviour
Decision on Admission
The administration will communicate its decision to you within 7 business days of your child’s assessment test. The test scores and assessment paper will not be shared with the student/Parents/Guardian.
Payment upon Admission
If your child if accepted at AIS, you will be issued a challan form by Accounts Office with Admission, Security and other fees. The challan must be paid in a local bank and an office copy must be provided to accounts office.
School fees and other charges shall be paid every month in advance through a local bank. This is payable for all twelve calendar months. The school management reserves the right to revise the fee schedule and all other charges as and when needed but with prior information available at the school accounts department. Normally, the annual fee increase will be 8-15% effective from the new academic year. Defaulting on fee payment may result in a request to remove your child from school until fee are paid in full. You will be reminded by both letter and final telephone call of your duty to pay your child/ children’s fee by the last due date before requesting your child/ children’s removal.
1. Parents are requested to fill in the admission form and pay the registration fees after which they will receive:
- Relevant Fee structure slip
- Appointment card with date & time for the test
- Registration receipt
- Admission and fee payment information
- Prospectus & Newsletter
2. The documents to be attached with the Admission Form includes:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- In case of transfer:
- Report card from last school
- A photocopy of Provisional Certificate and Character Certificate from last institution attended
3. Test and interview with both the parents will be scheduled.
4. Result will be finalised within a week of the test and will be shared with parents on their registered contact information.
5. Parents are given the admission fee challan/bill along with the guidelines of payment.
|Playgroup||2 years 8 months - 3 years 7 months|
|Nursery||3 years 8 months - 4 years 7 months|
|Kindergarten||4 years 8 months - 5 years 7 months|
|Grade I||5 years 8 months - 6 years 7 months|
|Grade II||6 years 8 months - 7 years 7 months|
|Grade III||7 years 8 months - 8 years 7 months|
|Grade IV||8 years 8 months - 9 years 7 months|
|Grade V||9 years 8 months - 10 years 7 months|
|Grade VI||10 years 8 months - 11 years 7 months|
|Grade VII||11 years 8 months - 12 years 7 months|
|Grade VIII (Pre-IX & O-Level)||12 years 8 months - 13 years 7 months|
Enroll now in 3 easy steps
Please choose your desired mode for registration:
Parents need to visit the school office for an admission test by completing the Online admission form and take an appointment for the test and the interview.
Parents need to visit the school office for an admission test by completing the admission form and take an appointment for the test and the interview.
*Registrations are open through out the year.
*Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission.
About the Admission Test
Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary and concepts of colours and numbers are assessed. In addition, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are taken into consideration.
Applications for Class I and onwards are tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics. The pass percentage is 50%. The allotted time to complete the test is 30 minutes.
- For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians.
- Any candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
- The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the concerned branch on the date given by the school or will be sent to the registered email address or phone number.