The Broadway School
The Broadway School is an independent High school in Lahore. Providing individualized attention to every student with caring teachers who genuinely love their jobs. Developing independent learning skills is a key component of our comprehensive curriculum.
The school has a purpose-built campus with well-equipped classrooms. For activity-based learning, the school has an activity center in the preschool department. School has a sports zone with facilities of international standard swimming pool and basketball court for sports classes. School is under the supervision of Pakistani educationists.
Our Director's Message
We are delighted that you are considering The Broadway School, and look forward to meeting you and your family as you begin the quest of finding the right school for your child.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. “ – Albert Einstein
We are committed to building a strong community of families — with a shared commitment to the success of all our children and regular opportunities to contribute skills, talents, and expertise.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of The Broadway School administration and faculty. With our mutual assistance, genuine efforts and strong bond of trust. In Sha Allah!! The day will come when we’ll be proud of ourselves.
- The mission of The Broadway School is to provide the possible education as also to mould strong religious and moral character of our younger generation.
- We are promising to provide the best possible education in our institute, to help the child to learn through activity based learning, concept-based curriculum and continuous innovation.
- To provide superior pre-primary education to each child in an environment of motherly love and care.
- To develop full potential and competency of a child for taking on formal education and challenges of life with ease, grace and joy.
- We aim to produce talented youngsters who would distinguish themselves by their knowledge, competence, humanitarian and moral students.
- The pupils are groomed to approach all types of problems in a positive and constructive manner, to respond to the requirement of ever changing world, to show tolerance and respect to others and to serve their religion, society country and humanity in the most befitting manner.
Our Core Values
We have a culture that is modern, relevant, and inspires students to have a brighter future. We are determined in our approach to learning, are creative in our thinking, and bold in our ambitions.
- Broadway school’s basic aim is the betterment of societies.
- To provide efficient life of the school children and prepare them for the art of learning together.
To bring school and community close to each other.
- To prepare the students for some particular type of education which is in the interest and ability of the students?
- To help die students to unfold their personality (mental development) inner part.
- To enable the students to have the right type of psychology of life.
- To conserve all the group practical values, heredity and culture of our society.